BOOK REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – "Brass Dragon Codex"
Do you love dragons and the magical world they exist in? If so, you’ll love the book entitled Brass Dragon Codex by R.D. Henham. The book is about a baby brass dragon named Kyani who is an orphan. He wanders into the desert and meets a gnome by the name of Hector. Kyani follows Hector’s every move and Hector isn’t sure what to think of it. Hector soon realizes that Kyani isn’t the only one following him.
You’ll love this story of magic, adventure, dragons, and gnomes. It is one of many great books written by R.D. Henham. You can purchase this book online or at bookstores.
Two lucky readers will each win a copy of Brass Dragon Codex on The Mommy-Files!
Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway!
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog via email (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, May 20th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, May 21st (as well as emailed). **IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 20TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Saturday, May 23rd or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents only.