DVD REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Petra Workout DVDs
I remember going to the gym and participating in Dance Aerobics and other classes that were offered. Three kids later, we gave up our gym membership and applied the money to other areas of our budget. Needless to say, I don’t really work out that much, unless you count carrying kids throughout the store or lifting up kids and placing them in timeout! 🙂
I was excited to review 2 fun DVDs from Petra! I received “3-2-1 Dance!” and “Elegant Strength.” Both DVDs were definitely user friendly! I had to rewind a couple parts a few times to get the moves down, but overall, her workouts were fun and easy! Did I mention fun?
In “3-2-1 Dance!” Petra makes working out fun with different dance moves set to music in the background. The chapters include Play All, Warm Up, Dance Party 1, Dance Party 2, Dance Party 2, Dance Party 3, From the Top, and Cool Down. There is no equipment needed for this DVD workout. The DVD’s approximate running is 55 minutes. You can purchase “3-2-1 Dance!” at Petra’s site for $16.95.
I also received “Elegant Strength,” which is a total body workout, focused on balance, posture, and toning. “Elegant Strength” combines the worlds of yoga, ballet, and sculpting to create an unforgettable workout program. The chapters include Play All, Body & Breath Connection, Standing Legs & Core, Standing Total Body, Floor Series, Core Series, and Stretch. A yoga mat and light set of weights are used in this DVD workout. The DVD’s approximate running time is 60 minutes. You can purchase “Elegant Strength” at Petra’s site for $16.95.
Petra has generously offered to give away a copy of each DVD (“3-2-1 Dance!” and “Elegant Strength) to 2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Petra online and tell me in a comment another product she has that you’d be interesting in trying out!
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog via email (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Sign up for Petra’s newsletter – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, May 18th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Tuesday, May 19th (as well as emailed). **IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON MONDAY, MAY 19TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Thursday, May 21st or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents only.