REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Zaida Baby
I had the opportunity to review a wonderful Baby Keepsake Book from Zaida Baby – “My First Keepsake.” It is a beautiful book with heartwarming pictures and thoughts, as well as a journal for the mom-to-be to record her thoughts and feelings for her baby!
“My First Keepsake” acts as a journal, time-capsule, and picture book. It is covered with an 8×10 black linen finish, with silver-foil stamping. “My First Keepsake” would make an awesome Baby Shower Gift as well as a gift to give to the brand new parent. It is ideal for single moms and two-parent families.
For a limited time, you can receive $20 off your purchase by entering the promotional code “mommyfiles.”
Zaida Baby has generously offered to give away one copy of “My First Keepsake” to a lucky reader.
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win “My First Keepsake” and who you would give it to.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment if you ever read or sang to your baby while pregnant – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, April 21st, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Wednesday, April 22nd (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Friday, April 24th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US and Canada residents.