REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – DreamSacks
I had the opportunity to review a comfortable and cute product from DreamSacks! I received a pair of the BambooDreams Cleo Pajama Set in Red. They are soft and stretchy – perfect for sleeping in, lounging around in, or if you are big and pregnant 🙂 The Cleo Pajama Set is made of 95% Viscose from Bamboo and 5% spandex. You can choose from red, black, lilac, pool, or storm blue!
At DreamSacks, you can find tops, pajamas, bedding, bath, and more! Plus you’ll get great customer service when you visit DreamSacks. your satisfaction is their top priority!
For a limited time only, DreamSacks is offering The Mommy-Files readers a 15% discount off any purchase. Just use promotional code “MOMMY15” when you place your order. This discount is good through April 20th.
DreamSacks has generously offered to give away a set of 2 BambooDreams Ribbed Hand Towels in the winner’s choice of color to one lucky reader!
– Visit DreamSacks and tell me in a comment you like the most!
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Create a DreamSacks account to receive the latest promos and specials – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, April 21st, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Wednesday, April 22nd (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Friday, April 24th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US and Canada residents.