REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Energetic Solutions Meditating Children CD
As parents, we often think we are the only ones who are tired or worn out at the end of the day. Believe it or not, children often go through something similar, just at a different level. Thanks to Mom Fuse, I had the opportunity to review the “Meditating Children” CD With the “Meditating Children’s” CD, your child will learn how to relax through breathing and let go of the issues that may be affecting him or her at the end of the day.
This Meditation CD is ideal for children ages 6 and up and is best if the child is in the sitting position while listening to it.
Energetic Solutions has offered to give away one copy of the “Meditating Children” CD to one lucky reader!
– Visit Energetic Solutions and tell me in a comment one other CD that looks interesting to you.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it on your blog) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me the link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment how you try to get your kids to relax at the end of a busy day – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, April 19th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, April 20th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win the prize.
– Winner must respond by Friday, April 24th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to residents in the US.