REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Nature’s Baby Organics
I had the opportunity to review a great product for my kids from Nature’s Baby Organics. This was the first time I was introduced to their company and they left an excellent first impression! I received the Aromatherapy Calming Spray and the Bubble Bath in Lavender.
The Aromatherapy Calming Spray is great to use before you put your child down for a nap or for bedtime. You simply spray a couple of squirts on your baby’s mattress and blanket or your child’s pillow and stuffed animals, put your child to bed, and let the calming spray do it’s work! The Aromatherapy Calming Spray is made with 70% certified organic Aloe and scented with Lavender.
The Bubble Bath in Lavender is a great treat for any child. Add some Bubble Bath to your child’s bath and create a sea of long-lasting, great smelling bubbles. The Bubble Bath in Lavender also has a calming effect on your child. You’ll want to use it for every bath once you try it. You can also get the Bubble Bath in a Tangerine scent.
Nature’s Baby Organics has generously offered to give away any one item to one lucky reader!
– Visit Nature’s Baby Organics and tell me in a comment what item you would choose if you won this giveaway.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it on your blog) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win and who you would give the prize to – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 15th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, April 16th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win the prize.
– Winner must respond by Sunday, April 19th or another winner will be chosen.
– Entrants must have a US shipping address (excluding PO boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico).