REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Breezy Bags
Are you looking for a way to be more eco-friendly? Why not start with reusable grocery bags? Breezy Bags are five reusable grocery size bags with handles that fit into a pouch the size a soda can. You can keep them in your diaper bag, purse, glove compartment…you name it!
Each bag will hold 15 pounds of groceries or other items. You can order Breezy Bags in different colors, including Kelly Green, Blue, Cherry Red, Olive Green, or Violet.
The nice thing about Breezy Bags is that they are made of a “maximum strength, minimum weight rip stop nylon cloth” and are long-lasting and durable. If you get your Breezy Bags wet, they will dry in minutes. You can even wash them in the washer and then hang them to dry.
Breezy Bags has offered to give away one set of Breezy Bags (any color) to one lucky reader!
– Visit Breezy Bags and tell me in a comment what color bags you would choose if you won this giveaway.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it on your blog) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment one thing you do to help protect the environment – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 15th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, April 16th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win the prize.
– Winner must respond by Sunday, April 19th or another winner will be chosen.
– Entrants must have a US shipping address.