REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – PAAS® Chalked Up Easter Egg Dye Kit
I was super excited to receive the PAAS® Chalked Up Easter Egg Dye Kit in the mail the other day! PAAS has done it again – another fun way for kids and their families to color and decorate Easter Eggs. The great thing about the PAAS® Chalked Up Easter Egg Dye Kit is that you don’t have to worry about making mistakes. If you don’t like the design or drawing you made on your Easter Egg, simply wipe it off and start over again – creating a new decoration with your chalk stick!
PAAS has generally offered to give away 1 PAAS® Chalked Up Easter Egg Dye Kit to one lucky reader (just in time for Easter)!
– Visit the PAAS website and tell me in a comment one other Easter Egg Dye Kit looks interesting.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (ditto) – 1 entry
– Add my button (ditto) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “Tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment what Easter traditions you have in your family – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, April 5th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, April 6th (as well as emailed).
– Please enter your email address so I have a way to contact you if you win the prize.
– Winner must respond by Wednesday, April 8th or another winner will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.