REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Betty Crocker Decorating Cookie Icing
I LOVE to bake cookies, but sometimes decorating them can be time consuming and difficult (especially with 3 little kids trying to “help”). I was excited to receive the Betty Crocker Cookie Icing – ideal for decorating cookies! I received the icings in both blue and green – perfect colors to decorate Easter cookies!
The Betty Crocker Cookie Icing is easy and ready to use! With a tip at one end and a squeezable bag, you can decorate your cookies quickly and easily – plus your kids can even help!
Betty Crocker has generously offered to give away a Cookie Icing in Blue and Green to one lucky reader!
– Visit Betty Crocker and tell me in a comment another item you’d like to try.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (ditto) – 1 entry
– Add my button (ditto) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “Tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Sign up for the Betty Crocker newsletter where you will receive newsletters with coupons and yummy recipes – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, April 5th and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, April 6th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in a comment so I can get a hold of you if you win the giveaway.
– Winner must respond by Wednesday, April 8th or another winner will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.