REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Expressions Paperie
I had the opportunity to review the cutest note cards around from Expressions Paperie. I received the Royal Family Note Cards – with a king (dad), a queen (mom), a jester, a knight, and a prince. Under each character are the names of our family members! It was such a cute idea!
Not only does Expressions Paperie design note cards, they also design thank-you cards, invitations, announcements, stickers, and more! Whether you’re looking for Easter Cards, Graduation Announcements, Baby Shower Invitations, or just cute cards, Expressions Paperie is the place to look! You’ll receive great products and excellent customer service! They want to see you happy.
Expressions Paperie has offered to give away one $25 gift certificate to a lucky reader!
– Visit Expressions Paperie and tell me in a comment what item(s) they offer that you would love to have.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (ditto) – 1 entry
– Add my button (ditto) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this prize – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, April 13th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Tuesday, April 14th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winner must respond by Friday, April 17th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US and Canada residents.