REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Baby Breaux
Baby products that you just fall in love with are hard to find! No need to look any further – I found great products at a great price! I had the opportunity to review a product from Baby Breaux. I received the Baby Pudding (baby body butter). It is great! It smells good and leaves behind the softest skin around (I used it on the baby and myself).
The great thing about Baby Breaux is that their products are made without paraben, phthalate and synthetic preservatives. You get natural, high quality products! You’ll also get great customer service when you contact or order from Baby Breaux. Your satisfaction is their top priority!
At Baby Breaux, you can find Skin Treats, such as Baby Pudding, Baby Frosting, the Bottom Pop, and Tub Tarts. You can also find Kids Shirts and Gift Sets – perfect for a baby shower gift or for yourself! Visit Baby Breaux and see what they have to offer!
Baby Breaux has generously offered to give away a Small Gift Set to one lucky reader! In the Small Gift Set, you’ll receive a Baby Pudding, Bottom Pop, Baby Frosting, and Honey Lavender Lotion!
– Visit Baby Breaux and tell me in a comment a product you’d love to try.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (ditto) – 1 entry
– Add my button (ditto) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win the gift set and who you would give it to – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, April 13th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win the prize.
– Winner must respond by Friday, April 17th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US and Canada residents.