REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Hooked on Phonics
I had the opportunity to review an awesome product – Learn to Read Pre-K Edition from Hooked on Phonics. My 5 year old LOVES it! He loves to play the computer games and work with the flash cards. He’s even taken to identifying letters on street signs as we travel around running our daily errands.
Included in the set are:
– 2 CD-ROMs, which include more than 50 songs and games for practice and review of the letter names.– 3 workbooks (Yellow, Red, and Blue – each for different levels of the learning process.– Flash cards with upper case and lower case letters – used for practicing sounds and letter recognition as well as other activities.– 2 sets of picture cards that are used with activities given in the colored workbooks.– Large floor game cards – the larger size help children to learn and retain more when large motor skills are incorporated in the learning process.– Storybooks – each storybook focuses on a different prereading skill (alphabet, alliteration, or rhyming).– Progress Posters with stickers – Your child can track his or her success through the use of posters and stickers!– My Hooked on Phonics Dictionary – a fun way for your child to look up words and find words and pictures that start with the same letter sound.
Even if you don’t win this prize, I strongly encourage you to purchase this program and watch your child’s reading skills develop. It is an exciting time in a parent’s (and child’s) life when your child starts developing reading skills and being able to identify letters and sounds. Visit Hooked on Phonics and order yours today! You can also find Hooked on Phonics on Twitter and Facebook.
Hooked on Phonics has very generously offered to give away 1 Hooked on Phonics Pre-K Learning to Read Set to 1 lucky reader!
– Visit Hooked on Phonics and tell me in a comment one other product you find interesting.
– Follow my blog (leave a comment if you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (leave a comment if you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “Tweet” about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Follow Hooked on Phonics on Twitter – 1 entry
– Follow Hooked on Phonics on Facebook – 1 entry
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this and who you would give it to – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, April 6th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Tuesday, April 7th (as well as emailed).
– You must include your email address in the comment if there is not an email link on your google profile or blog.
– The winner will be randomly chosen using random.org.
– The winner must respond by Thursday, April 9th or another winner will be chosen.
– Giveaway is open to US residents.