REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Cetaphil
I LOVE Cetaphil Products! I use Cetaphil’s Gentle Skin Cleanser on a daily basis and follow up with Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15.
I had the opportunity to review a new product from Cetaphil – UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50 Facial Moisturizer. It is a facial moisturizer for all skin types – non-comedogenic, non-greasy, and fragrance free. It’s great because it has such a high SPF and can help protect skin from sun damage. Cetaphil products are great and the customer service is top-notch!
Cetaphil has offered to give away 1 tube of UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50 Facial Moisturizer (1.7 fl oz) to one lucky reader.
– Visit Cetaphil and tell me in a comment another product that interests you.
– Follow my blog (or let me know you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or let me know you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “Tweet” about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway (leave me a link to your post) – 1 entry
– Join Cetaphil’s Skin Care Club – 1 entry
– Tell me in a comment about your worse sunburn ever – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, April 6th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Tuesday, April 7th (as well as emailed).
– You must leave an email address in your comment if you do not have an email link on your google profile or blog.
– The winner will be chosen randomly via random.org.
– The winner must respond by Thursday, April 9th, 2009 or another winner will be selected.
– You must have a US shipping address.