REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
Thanks to Mom Fuse, I had the opportunity to try out the newly designed Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. I tried the Lemon Fresh scent in the Purple Palm Design. The Clorox Disinfecting Wipes still have the same great dispensing design along with great scents. The only difference is the canister design. You no longer have to store your disinfecting wipes under the sink, but you can now store them anywhere – bathrooms, kitchens, and more – and add some color to the area!
Use Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to sanitize or deodorize hard, nonporous surfaces. Each canister contains 60 wet wipes and retails for $5.99 each or $8.99 for a twin pack.
Clorox has generously offered a coupon for ONE FREE Canister of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to 10 lucky readers. That’s right, 10 different people will win this prize!!
– Visit Clorox and tell me in a comment your favorite design.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Add my button to your blog (1 entry)
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Blog about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Tell me where you would store your canister of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes if you won (1 entry)
– The giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 1st, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, April 2nd (as well as emailed).
– You must include your email address in the comment if you don’t have a link to email on your google profile or your blog.
– The winners must email shipping information to me by Monday, April 6th or other winners will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.