GIVEAWAY & REVIEW – Summer Soles
Thanks to Mom Fuse, I had the opportunity to review a product called Summer Soles. Summer Soles provides insoles for your shoes! You can find Summer Soles that have the softness of Suede. The Suede Stay-Dry Liners are available in a variety of solid colors or in unique artists’ prints. You can even order a pre-cut length for Thongs!
Perhaps you are more interested in the Fragrant Footings (scented insoles) by Summer Soles. The Fragrant Footings are available in Absorbent Trim-to-Fit, 3/4 Length, or Ball of Foot Cushions. You can choose from three different scents: Bare Should Smolder Jasmine, Garden Party Lemon, or Kiss Me Till Morning Mint. Not only do they smell good, they are super comfortable!
One of the great things about Summer Soles is that they are easy to use and absorbent. All you have to do is fit it into your shoe, peel the backing off the insole, and place them in your shoe. It’s as easy as that! No longer do you have to buy a new pair of shoes because your shoes smell bad or the inner lining is coming out – just grab a pair of Summer Soles and you’re set!
Summer Soles has generously offered to give away a pair of Summer Soles to one lucky reader!
– Visit Summer Soles and tell me in a comment what pair you would like to have if you won.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Add my button (1 entry)
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Blog about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Tell me in a comment why you would love to win Summer Soles
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 1st, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, April 2nd (as well as emailed)
– You must include your email address in the comment if you don’t have an email link on your google profile or blog.
– The winner must respond with shipping information by Monday, April 6th or another winner will be chosen.
– Contest is open to US and Canadian Residents!