PRODUCT REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Sammy Mac
I had a great experience with Sammy Mac. I had the opportunity to review their very cute “Lil King” shirt for my boys. I chose the long-sleeved style and my kids LOVE it! The “Lil King” Shirt comes in both a child’s size shirt and a onesie. I also reviewed the Black Banner Sammy Mac onesie – also a very cute item!
Sammy Mac makes soft and durable clothing, while using cool, hip, and trendy designs and sayings. I had a few people stop me to tell me how cute the “Lil King” shirt was. Not only is the clothing cute and reliable, the customer service is fantastic! At Sammy Mac, you receive friendly and helpful service, as well as answers to any questions you may have. You can also find Sammy Mac on Facebook and become a fan (name is “Sammy Mac”).
Check out Sammy Mac and see what they have to offer. If you are looking for a gift for a child, grandchild, niece, nephew, or friend, they have shirts that range from size 6 months to 4T. This is the perfect place to find a gift that everyone could appreciate!
Sammy Mac was generous enough to offer a shirt of the winner’s choice to one lucky reader!
– Visit Sammy Mac and tell me in a comment which shirt you would choose if you were to win the giveaway.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Add my button to your blog (1 entry)
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “Tweet” about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Blog about the giveaway and leave a link to the post in your comment (1 entry)
– Become a fan of “Sammy Mac” on Facebook (1 entry)
– Come up with a saying you might like Sammy Mac to put on a shirt or onesie (KID APPROPRIATE!) (1 entry)
– The giveaway will end at 11:59 pm PST on Sunday, March 29th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog (as well as emailed) on Monday, March 30th, 2009.
– Please leave your email address in the comment if you don’t have an email link on your google profile or blog.
– Winner must email me by Friday, April 3rd, 2009 or another winner will be chosen.
– Contest is open to both US and Canadian residents.
Leave a Reply