PRODUCT REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Naturally Knotty
By Shannon Gosney
March 14, 2009
I recently had the opportunity to review the Brown Knotty Tote from Naturally Knotty. It’s a great tote! I used it as my carry-on when I flew to California for a recent vacation, as well as a purse/diaper bag when I’m running my daily errands. The Knotty Tote was one of the first designs created by Jasmine, CEO and designer of Naturally Knotty.
The Knotty Tote is made with a blending of small strips of overstock silk textiles and covered with a recycled plastic coating, giving you a long-lasting and stylish tote. The tote measures 16″ x 12″ x 6″ and has soft, large handles, which makes it comfortable and easy to carry – you don’t have to worry about short straps constantly falling off your shoulders. This is a great bag for Mom on the go!
Naturally Knotty has other products, including Clutches, Day Bags, Wraps, or their Baby Cashmere Set, where you can find it exclusively on Costco’s website.
Naturally Knotty’s CEO and Designer, Jasmine, is also a contestant in the “Leading Moms in Business 2009 Competition.”
Naturally Knotty has generously offered to giveaway a Brown Knotty Tote to one lucky reader!
– Visit Naturally Knotty and tell me in a comment your favorite item from the website.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Add my button to your blog (1 entry)
– Follow me on Twitter and “Tweet” about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Blog about the giveaway and leave a link to the post (1 entry)
– Vote for Jasmine in the “Leading Moms in Business 2009 Competition” (1 entry)
– Tell me in a comment what you would use your tote for (1 entry)
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, March 29th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, March 30th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave an email address in your comment if you don’t have one available to view on your Google profile or blog.
– The winner must respond by Friday, April 3rd, 2009 or another winner will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.
Leave a Reply