PRODUCT REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – San Francisco Cookie Company
By Shannon Gosney
March 10, 2009
I was so excited to review the cookies from San Francisco Cookie Company recently. My family and I LOVE baked goodies and treats, so the box of cookies went really fast! My favorites were the Chocolate Chip Cookies and the Peanut Butter Cookies. Each cookie was individually wrapped, keeping it fresher for a longer period of time and making traveling with cookies easier because there was less mess for me to clean up. The cookies were super moist and flavorful and were hard to put down!
If you love cookies like I do, you definitely want to check out their site and see what San Francisco Cookie Company has to offer. You can give cookies for an anniversary, a birthday, or even put them in an Easter basket!
San Francisco Cookie Company is generously giving away a Keepsake Gift Box with one dozen cookies to one lucky reader.
– Visit San Francisco Cookie Company and tell me in a comment what your favorite 2 cookies are.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Add my button (1 entry)
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link (1 entry)
– Tell me in a comment one other product you really like that they offer on their website (1 entry)
– Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, March 24th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Wednesday, March 25th (as well as emailed).
– You must leave your email address in a comment. If you win and I don’t have a way to contact you, I will have to choose another winner.
– The winner will be chosen randomly using random.org.
– The winner must respond by Saturday, March 28th or another winner will be chosen.
– Contest is open to US and Canadian residents.