I recently received a really cute apron from Jillie Willie to review. I love it! It’s the “Girlfriends in the Kitchen” adult-sized apron. It fits comfortably and has a cute pattern, with pictures of 60’s stoves and refrigerators, as well as fancy retro women having fun in the kitchen. What a great way to protect your clothes and look cute all while cooking in the kitchen. There are also 2 good sized pockets on the front of the apron – great for holding cell phones, dish towels, or other kitchen tools. The apron buttons at the neck as well.
Jillie Willie offers child-size aprons, housedresses, bags, and more.
Jillie Willie has generously offered to give away an apron of the winner’s choice to one lucky reader.
– Visit Jillie Willie
and tell me in a comment one other item you liked from the website.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Blog about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Add my button to your blog (1 entry)
– Tell me in a comment what apron is your favorite.
– Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, March 24th and the winner will be announced on this blog on Wednesday, March 25th (as well as emailed).
– The winner will be randomly chosen using random.org.
– You must leave your email address in the comment. If there is no way to contact you, I will have to choose another winner.
– The winner must respond by Saturday, March 28th or another winner will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.