PRODUCT REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Bumkins Finer Baby Products
By Shannon Gosney
March 5, 2009
I had the opportunity to review a great product from Bumkins Finer Baby Products – the Waterproof Toddler Apron. The Waterproof Aprons are available in toddler sizes, child sizes, and even adult sizes. Whether your little one is painting or baking, the Waterproof Apron is a great way to protect clothing. It also makes for easy clean-up with its waterproof fabric, which is stain and odor resistant. You can choose from over 28 different patterns! The Waterproof Apron is perfect for both boys and girls.
The Waterproof Apron is also a great buy because it has a three-section, 5-inch deep pocket in the front, perfect for storing paintbrushes or other tools your child may want to hold on to during his or her creative activities. If you are looking for a birthday gift, Easter basket goody, or other gift, Bumkins is the place to visit. They offer great customer service and will answer any questions you may have!
Bumkins is generously giving away a toddler or child-sized apron to one lucky reader (winner chooses size and pattern).
– Visit Bumkins Finer Baby Products and tell me in a comment another item Bumkins offers that catches your attention.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Blog about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Tell me in a comment what your favorite creative activity is (1 entry)
– Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, March 19th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, March 20th (as well as emailed).
– You must include your email address in the comment if it is not available on your blog or google profile. If there is no way for me to contact you, I will have to choose another winner.
– The winner must respond by Tuesday, March 24th or another winner will be chosen.
– Contest is open to both US and Canadian residents.