REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – ECOBAGS® Loofah-Art Natural Loofah Scrubbers
The other day, I received the heart-shaped Loofah-Art Natural Loofah Scrubber from ECOBAGS®! The scrubber is all natural, eco-friendly, and 100% bio-degradable. Did you know that the Loofah is actually a plant? The loofah plants are grown naturally and then processed.
You can use the Loofah-Art Natural Loofah Scrubber in the kitchen – whether it’s to scrub your dishes or clean fruits and vegetables, it will get the job done! It’s strong enough to clean dirty dishes and safe enough to use on non-stick surfaces.
You can also use the Loofah-Art Natural Loofah Scrubber on your body. You can use it to exfoliate and polish your skin, leaving you with healthy, glowing skin.
Did I also mention that there are tons of cute designs? At only $3.99 each, grab yourself a bunch today! You could buy one for a friend or keep one for yourself or both!
ECOBAGS® has generously offered to give away one Loofah-Art Natural Loofah Scrubber to 1 lucky reader!
– Visit ECOBAGS® and tell me what design Loofah-Art Natural Loofah Scrubber you would choose if you won.
YOU CAN GET EXTRA ENTRIES IF YOU….
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Add my button (1 entry)
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about this giveaway (1 entry)
– Blog about this giveaway (2 entries)
– Make a purchase from Ecobags (5 entries)
– What other item on the website do you find interesting? (1 entry)
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, March 5th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, March 6th.
– You must provide an email address in your comment or have one available through your google profile or another winner will be selected.
– You must respond by Wednesday, March 11th or another winner will be chosen.
– Giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada.