REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Smart Shopper
Do you ever go to the grocery store and then can’t find the list you’ve been putting together all week long? You know it’s somewhere in your purse on a napkin or random piece of paper – or is it still sitting on the counter or by the phone at home? I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone to the grocery store forgetting my list at home.
I’d like to introduce to you the Smart Shopper. It’s AWESOME! All it takes is some paper (specialized for your model) and 4 AA batteries. You simply press the RECORD button and speak the name of the item you need to buy from the store. It will then pull up a list of items for you to choose from. You use the up and down buttons to select the item you want to add. Then push SELECT and it will add the item to your list.
If you find that there is an item you need to get that isn’t on your list, simply click on the SELECT button, scroll down to the LIBRARY MANAGEMENT button, and click on ADD ITEM TO LIBRARY. Spell out the item you need to get and as you say each letter, select the letter that is highlighted. Once you are done, say FINISH and push SELECT. You will then be prompted to press RECORD and speak the word. Once it is entered, you will select a category for it to fall into. It’s as simple as that!
Once your grocery list is put together, simply push the PRINT button and out comes your shopping list. Your grocery list is itemized into categories such as Baby Products, Snacks, Paper Products, Canned Goods, and so on. Stick the list in your wallet and you’re ready to go!
Another bonus is that you can hang it on your refrigerator, so you always know where it is and it’s easy to get to.
Smart Shopper Electronics has generously offered to give away 1 Smart Shopper (model # SS 101) to one lucky reader.
– Leave a comment telling me why you want to win the Smart Shopper!
GET EXTRA ENTRIES IF YOU….
– Follow my blog – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 entry
– Add my button to your site – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Tell me in a comment your favorite item to buy from the grocery store – 1 entry
– Must have a US shipping address
– You must leave your email address in a comment or have it available in your google profile. If there is not one available I will have to pick another winner.
– Winner will be chosen randomly via random.org.
– Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, March 5th, 2009. The winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, March 6th.
– The winner must respond by Wednesday, March 11th or another winner will be chosen.