REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Fuzzi Bunz One Size Diaper
Today, non-disposable diapers are different. Fuzzi Bunz is pleased to introduce their newest diaper on the market – the Fuzzi Bunz One Size Diaper. The One Size Diaper can be used for the same child, from birth to potty training. No Velcro or pins are used, so there is no pilling, lint buildup, or snagging on your child’s clothing. Instead, there is elastic around the legs and snaps around the waist. You just adjust the diaper for your child as he or she grows.
The outside layer is a soft waterproof layer available in 8 different colors. The fleece lining is soft and comfortable for the baby to wear and greatly reduces diaper rashes, unlike many of the leading disposable diapers today. Not to mention, this diaper is eco-friendly.
– Visit Fuzzi Bunz and tell me what color you would choose if you were the winner of this giveaway.
– Follow my blog (or comment if you already do) (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (or comment if you already do) (1 entry)
– Add my button (1 entry)
– Have you ever tried cloth diapers before? (1 entry)
– Contest will end at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on Monday, February 23rd, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog (as well as emailed) on Tuesday, February 24th.
– Winner will be chosen randomly using random.org’s integer generator.
– You must provide your email address in the comment if you do not have a working email attached to your google account or blog.
– Open to US and Canadian residents.