REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Bangerang Bake Shop
Bangerang Bake Shop (formerly Fat Daddy Bake Shop) was started by a mom who loved to bake. After receiving several compliments on her cupcakes, she decided to go into business for herself. Through much trial and error, she was able to develop a crowd-pleasing recipe for the best cupcake-in-a-jar around.
I LOVE chocolate! So I was very excited to try the Original Cupcake-in-a-Jar from Bangerang Bake Shop. I received the Chocolate Competition Cupcake. It was so rich and chocolatey! I loved it and so did my husband and kids! It was gone within a matter of minutes.
The cupcakes-in-a-jar can stay good on the shelf for up to 7 days or can be stored in the freezer for up to 10 weeks after receiving them. I couldn’t believe how quickly I received my cupcake-in-a-jar after placing my order. Even better is that you can pay with paypal!
– Visit Bangerang Bake Shop and tell me what flavor you would choose if you won.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Add my button to my blog (1 entry)
– Purchase a cupcake-in-a-jar from Bangerang Bake Shop (4 entries)
– Have you ever had a cupcake-in-a-jar? (1 entry)
– Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, February 23rd, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Tuesday, February 24th (as well as emailed).
– Winner will be selected randomly via random.org’s integer generator.
– You must include your email address in the comment if you do not have a working email associated with your google user id or blog. If I have no way to contact you, I’ll have to pick another winner.
– You must respond to my by Thursday, February 26th or another winner will be picked.
– You must have a US shipping address.