REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Hot & Cold Therapy Corn Bags
I get cold ALL the time! So, I was really excited to receive a set of Flannel Corn Bags from Hot & Cold Therapy Corn Bags. I LOVE them and have used them every day since I received them. I love chocolate, so I especially love my Hershey’s Kisses flannel pattern! I hold it on my lap and have even put it at the foot of the bed at night.
You also have the option to freeze them and use them in the place of ice packs.
Angela makes the corn bags herself and has several different patterns you can choose from. She also makes hand-sized corn bags (great for warming your hands). What’s even better is that you can pay through Paypal or with check or money order.
Angela, the owner of Hot & Cold Therapy Corn Bags has offered to give one lucky reader a neck corn bag and a regular corn bag.
– Visit Hot & Cold Therapy Corn Bags and tell me which pattern you like the best.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Add my button (1 entry)
– Purchase an item from Hot & Cold Therapy Corn Bags (5 entries)
– If you won it, who would you give it to? (1 entry)
– Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. (PST) Sunday, February 22nd, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, February 23rd, 2009 (as well as emailed).
– Winner will be randomly selected using random.org.
– Winner must respond by Wednesday, February 25th, 2009 or another winner will be chosen.
– Please make sure I have a way to contact you. If you don’t have a blog or google account with a working email, please include your email address in your comment.
– You must have a US shipping address.