GIVEAWAY – "Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox"
Almost a month ago, I hosted a giveaway for the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox on my site and it was a huge hit! The owner has asked that we do it again!
The Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox is a great gift for any dad to be. There are so many hilarious items in the toolbox, including a “Poop Poncho,” a mask, tongs, goggles, and more.
Optional Step by Step Dad Humor Directions included with Inventory item checklist:
* Mask —toxic fume filter for when it doesn’t smell like roses.
* Goggles —for protection against your own mini version of Old Faithful.
* Patent Pending Poop Poncho —need we say more???
* Tongs —Several inches of steel separation between you and the little warm wrapped gift.
* Turkey Baster —for precision hiney washing.
* Ear/Nose Plugs –use with care.
* Pacifier — scream plug.
* Baby Wipes — for cleaning baby bottom and various parts.
* Diaper for newborn — cute as a kitten until it gets wet then it looks and smells like a sewer rat.
* Bio Hazard bag and rubber gloves —for quarantine containment of the nuclear meltdown.
* Emergency Formula Container– doubles as a PeePee cover for WeWe.
* Hand Wipes– to clean up afterward. (For Dad’s use only).
* Picture Frame — this is your badge of honor.
– Post a comment telling me what your favorite item is in the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox and who you would give it to.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Add my button – yep I made it myself! (1 entry)
– Email Oprah and tell her you’d like to see the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox on her show (2 entries)
– Email Ellen and tell her you’d like to see the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox on her show (2 entries)
– Leave a tip on what has made diaper changing easy for you (any helpful tips?) (1 entry)
– Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. (PST) Sunday, February 22nd, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, February 23rd, 2009 (as well as emailed).
– Winner will be randomly selected using random.org.
– Winner must respond by Wednesday, February 25th, 2009 or another winner will be chosen.
– Please make sure I have a way to contact you. If you don’t have a blog or google account with a working email, please include your email address in your comment.
– You must have a US shipping address.