GIVEAWAY – Piggy Paint
The other day, I received a bottle of nail polish and nail polish remover from a company called “Piggy Paint.” It’s not just any ordinary nail polish or nail polish remover though, it’s “kid friendly!”
The nail polish remover is also kid-friendly. It doesn’t contain acetone, is odorless, and is biodegradable. It’s also made from natural ingredients.
Piggy paint has offered to give away a gift pack to one lucky reader (winner’s choice)!
– Go to Piggy Paint and tell me in a comment which gift set you would choose if you won!
– Follow my blog (comment if you are already following) (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Make a purchase from Piggy Paint (5 extra entries)
– Recite “This Little Piggy” to one of your children or anyone else if you really want the extra entry – lol (1 entry)
– Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on Sunday, February 15th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, February 16th (as well as by email)
– If you don’t have a blog account with a working email, please provide an email address in your comment so I have a way to contact you.
– Winner must respond by Wednesday, February 18th, 2009 or a new winner will be selected.
– Must have a US shipping address