GIVEAWAY – Party Planning Book
I have yet another giveaway for my loyal blog readers. Plan your next child’s party using the help and guidance of “Dear Peppers and Pollywogs…What Parents Want to Know About Planning Their Kids’ Parties, ” from Peppers and Pollywogs.
The book talks about preparing for the parties, who to invite, how much to spend on gifts, whether you should give goody bags or not, and more! The founder of Dear Peppers and Pollywogs, Lisa Kothari, also has a website you can visit – click here.
How to Enter:
– Leave a comment with your favorite birthday party memory, whether as a kid or as an adult.
For extra entries:
– Follow me on my blog (must follow throughout the end of the contest)
– Click on one of the ads on the right side of my page at the top
– Wish someone you know a “Happy Birthday”
– Create a post about my giveaway on your blog (leave me a link to your page in the comment)
– You must have a way for me to contact you, either through Google blogs or leave an email address.
– Mailing address must be in the US.
– Contest will end at midnight PST on February 4th, 2009. Winner will be drawn at random and announced on my blog on February 5th.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND HAPPY BLOGGING!