Reduce Wrinkles with the NIRA Skincare Laser + GIVEAWAY
Today, on Redhead Mom, I’m sharing about the NIRA Skincare Laser in partnership with NIRA.
We ALL get older, but one of the benefits of living in a day of technology is that there are products that can help delay the look of aging. Let me introduce you to the NIRA Skincare Laser! The NIRA Skincare Laser is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles in just 2 minutes a day in the comfort of your own home – revealing firmer, youthful looking skin!
How does the NIRA Skincare Laser work? NIRA uses patented, non-injuring P3 Technology (Precision Protein Promotion) to deliver professional wrinkle reduction. The way this technology works is that it gently heats up the cells in your dermis using laser light. This process then puts limited stress on the cells, whereby they signal the body to rejuvenate and renew the dermal area.
BENEFITS OF THE NIRA SKINCARE LASER
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the eye, including “crow’s feet”
- Patented, FDA-Cleared technology that’s clinically proven
- Naturally renews skin by stimulating natural collagen production
- Takes only 2 minutes per day
- Real & lasting wrinkle reduction
- Safe & effective for all ages
- NO Pain, Redness, or Downtime (87% of users found NIRA enjoyable-to-use)
- Safe for All Skin Types
- Convenience At-Home
- Made in the USA
- Get Beautiful Skin Now, Pay Later with Klarna
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Using the same advanced laser technology as dermatologists, the NIRA Skincare Laser naturally renews skin by stimulating natural collagen production for real and lasting wrinkle reduction. You will love the way your skin looks and feels, plus your results will get better and better with each treatment! Women everywhere want great youthful looking skin, but they don’t want invasive surgery, or fillers or neurotoxins which are often painful and have side effects. This makes non-ablative laser treatments so popular. Unfortunately, these treatments tend to be out of reach for most people. Plus, MedSpa/Plastic Surgeons treat with dermal fillers which are painful, expensive, and short-term. Now, professional dermatology without the harsh side effects is available to everyone at home with the NIRA Skincare Laser!
STATISTICAL DATA FROM CLINICAL STUDIES
- 99% of users found NIRA easy-to-use
- 93% of users said their results met or exceeded their expectations
- 90% of users would recommend NIRA to others
- 89% of users would use NIRA daily
- 87% of users enjoyed the treatment
- 85% of users maintained wrinkle improvement for at least 3 months
- 83% of users saw improvements in their skin
- 69% of users saw 1-full wrinkle score reduction within 3 months
Let’s compare NIRA to alternative anti-aging treatments.
NIRA is a one time cost and uses the same advanced laser technology as dermatologists to deliver long-lasting, visible anti-aging results. In-office treatments (injectables/neurotoxins) require costly maintenance appointments. Laser resurfacing treatments work, but they require multiple sessions for results which are very costly.
HOW TO USE THE NIRA SKINCARE LASER
Step 1 – Wash and Dry Your Face
- Remove all of your makeup thoroughly.
- Cleanse your skin with your preferred skin cleanser.
- Dry your face completely before beginning the treatment.
Step 2 – Power On Device and Learn Reject Tone
- Turn on the device by pressing the power button.
- Identify the reject tone: While holding the device in front of you as shown with NO direct contact with the skin, press and release the treatment button. You will hear a low-pitched beep that indicates a rejection pulse.
- The rejection tone indicates that the device tip did not have full contact with the skin. If you hear this tone during treatment, you need to be sure to reposition the device tip to make sure there is full skin contact.
Step 3 – Find Your Ideal Treatment Level
- Press and release the power button to adjust the power level. Set your NIRA Skincare Laser to level 1.
- Place the device tip on the skin and then press and release the treatment button with your thumb. You will hear a series of two beeps. The first beep indicates the laser has begun firing. The second beep indicates the laser finished firing for that one spot.
- Repeat this process and continue to increase the power level until you have reached a power level where you will feel warmth without pain.
Step 4 – Treatment
- Using the chosen power level, hold the device tip against the skin, starting at the outer corner of your eye.
- Press and release the treatment button while holding the device tip in place until you hear a series of two beeps, approximately one second apart. This indicates that spot has been treated successfully.
- Reposition the device so it is slightly overlapping the previous treatment spot. Press and release the treatment button again.
- Following the 2-3 row pattern, repeat this process for 40 pulses on each eye. Once 40 successful pulses have been completed, you will hear a set of three fast-paced-jingle-like tones, indicating the treatment for that eye is complete.
- Repeat this process for the opposite eye.
- Power down the device by holding down the power button until the NIRA logo and power level lights turn off. NIRA will power down after two minutes without use.
- Continue with your daily skincare regime.
Would you love younger looking skin? Pick up your NIRA Skincare Laser Bundle today and save 50% – just in time for the holidays!!!
1 lucky reader on Redhead Mom will a NIRA Skincare Laser!!!
What features do you like about the NIRA Skincare Laser?