For Toddlers and Kids – Puzzingo Puzzles App Review
This is a partnered post with Puzzingo Kids Puzzles.
As a parent in a day of technology, I am constantly on the lookout for apps and games that are fun and educational for our kids. I also look for fun apps that are good for when my younger nieces come and visit as well. I recently discovered Puzzingo Kids Puzzles. This is the top ranking kid’s puzzles app in the app stores. In fact, it has over 8 million downloads and 1 billion puzzles played! I love Puzzingo not only because it’s fun and educational, but also because it was inspired by the Melissa & Doug wooden puzzles.
Puzzingo Puzzles help kids develop spatial recognition, matching, tactile, and fine-motor skills. After completing the beautifully illustrated puzzles, kids are rewarded with mini-games that bring the puzzles to life. In addition to being a fun game, Puzzingo helps children learn vocabulary in one of 5 languages – English, UK English, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese! Sounds like a pretty cool app, doesn’t it?
Puzzingo Puzzles is sought after by parents and children alike, and has won several awards including: Dr. Toy’s 10 Best Children’s product, Editor’s Choice, Best Apps for Kids and 5 out of 5 by Apps for Homeschooling.
Puzzingo Puzzles Features
- Over 100 beautifully hand-crafted learning puzzles
- While playing puzzles, kids learn vocabulary in one of 5 different languages!
- Over 60 mini-games that complement the “fantasies of play” for many of the puzzles
- Perfect for bilingual parents, or foreign parents who want their kids to learn English
- Carefully designed and tested to be accessible for kids 5 years or younger, and for children with special needs
- Puzzles cover popular children’s themes including: dinosaurs, pets, cars, fairies, space, and more
*NEW* for the 2017 Holidays
- Trucks Puzzles packs that contains many of children’s favorites – fire trucks, monster trucks, snow trucks, construction trucks, and more.
- A Toys puzzle pack just in time for the holidays.
- Classics Puzzles Pack that includes some of the most popular puzzles from the Puzzinge Archives – from steam train, jets, to bugs.
Have you tried the Puzzingo Puzzles app with your toddlers or kids?
What do they like about it?