The Season of Giving With Picture Keeper Connect
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Picture Keeper and BraVoM
As both a mom and a blogger, I take a LOT of pictures! This is in no way an understatement. I love that I can share them on my blog and social media channels easily from my phone. But what happens if I lose my phone and those pictures aren’t backed up? Oh my gosh – I don’t even want to think of it because I have had that happen before and it’s terrible. That’s where Picture Keeper Connect comes into play!
Are you wondering what Picture Keeper Connect is? Let me tell you. Picture Keeper Connect offers a simple backup solution for the irreplaceable pictures, videos, and contacts stored on your iPhone and iPad, Android smartphone and tablet, and Mac and PC computer. Whether you’re switching to a new phone, running out of storage on your smartphone, or wanting to safeguard important photos, Picture Keeper Connect offers simple photo backup solutions for all devices.
Simply plug Picture Keeper Connect into your device’s charging port to:
- Free up space (no more “out of storage” message)
- Transfer files from old devices to new ones.
- Move photos to a computer or from an iPhone to an Android.
- Store memories directly on Picture Keeper Connect.
Why Picture Keeper Connect is the perfect gift for the holidays:
- It is simple and convenient to use with no software to install, no wires to connect, no complicated setup, and no passwords to remember.
- It skips duplicates and requires no software to install and no monthly fees.
- Files can be accessed and backed up without WiFi or data connection and are always within reach.
Picture Keeper Connect is Perfect for:
- Heavy photo takes (especially selfies)
- Non-tech-savvy people like mom, dad, or grandparents
- People constantly on-the-go like travelers, parents, busy families, photographers, teachers, real-estate agents, event planners, etc.
- Including as a stocking stuffer for photo lovers or people with big life events such as weddings, expecting a baby or off to college.
With the Season of Giving here, I’m already starting to share small acts of kindness with those I encounter each day. Whether it’s buying them a cup of coffee or giving toys to a family in need, I love to help those around me. And it’s amazing how it can actually have a ripple effect! With Picture Keeper Connect, you can give the gift of preserving family photos all through the year.
You can purchase the Picture Keeper Connect for $119.99, or right now, my friends over at Picture Keeper are giving my readers 40% OFF their order by simply using the promo code RedheadMom40 at checkout. This code is only good until the end of the year and expires December 31st, 2017, so be sure to act now!
My friends at Picture Keeper are really into the spirit of giving and are hosting an awesome giveaway! 1 lucky winner will receive a prize pack, including two $250 Visa Gift Cards + two PK Connect 16GB (one for the winner to keep and one for the winner to give to a friend)!!!
How do you like spread cheer during the holidays?
What do you like about Picture Keeper Connect?