Stocking Up On Office Supplies for Our Family + Giveaway
In our blended family, we have 8 members – 6 of which are children going to school and 2 of us who work from home full-time and are self-employed. Office supplies are something we stock up and always have on hand. One of those big office supplies that is constantly being used and refilled is that of office paper. It’s used for printing bank statements, bills, essays and more! We also have children who love to draw and get creative with crafts and good paper makes all the difference! I mean, have you ever noticed what a difference it makes when you have “good” printer paper? The words are clearer. The paper is brighter. The overall quality is just better! I don’t know about you, but my first impressions of a document often happen within the first few seconds of looking at and grasping the printer paper between my fingers. I know that if it’s bright and durable, it’s damn good paper and my initial feelings about the doc are positive ones! Well, this recently became a reality when I discovered Boise POLARIS® Premium papers. The quality is so much better than our regular printer paper!
Boise POLARIS® Premium Multipurpose Paper
- Perfect for printing general documents
- Prints with radiant brightness for crisp images and text
- 99.99% Jam-free performance guarantee that is certified by a third party – the reputable Buyers Laboratory, Inc.
- Available in two different weights (20 lb. and 24 lb.) so that you can choose the heavier option when needed
- Features ColorLok Technology™ to make the color pop off the page
Boise POLARIS® Premium Laser paper
- Ideal for proposals and presentations with color charts and graphs
- This bright white paper is engineered specifically for premium performance in laser copiers and printers
- Optimized for two-sided printing with clear definition and minimal show-through
- Great for external communications
Boise POLARIS® Inkjet paper
- Best for documents with photos or flyers, certificates, and announcements
- Essential when the printing calls for more vivid colors and bolder blacks
- Dries faster with ColorLok Technology™
What to Look for in Quality Paper
Opacity – Opacity refers to how sheer a paper is – with a higher opacity meaning the paper is less transparent. If paper is too sheer, ink with show through when you print and offices will not be able to print double sided. A paper that is too sheer can also make a document feel less sophisticated or polished.
Brightness – Paper that is more even in tone and less creamy in color will look whiter to the eye and will provide more contrast for printed images and text, making them stand out. A bright paper makes colors and printed text pop off the page.
We recently partnered with Boise Paper and talked about Stocking Up On Office Supplies for Our Family. Check out the main staples we always have on hand in our blended of family of 8 by watching the YouTube Video below!
Now that you’ve watched our video on what we stock up on when it comes to office supplies, we want to know what you stock up on when it comes to office supplies. Oh….and who would like to win a $50 Office Depot Gift Card???? Check it out!
1 lucky winner will receive a $50 Office Depot Gift Card!!!
After watching the video, tell me which one of the office supplies we stock up on do you find you stock up on too? Have you tried Boise Paper? What is an important feature you want in your paper?