Create a Kitchen Cleaning Kit & Get Your Kitchen Clean
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #DoTheMicroTwist #CollectiveBias
I love a clean kitchen! There is just something fulfilling about having a clean kitchen and preparing food or having guests visit your home. One of the ways to get a clean kitchen is to start with the floors. I mean, what a terrible feeling it is to walk across your kitchen floor and step on crumbs or a sticky mess from a spill that happened earlier, but wasn’t pointed out! None of us want that, right?
I recently discovered the O-Cedar MicroTwist™ on Amazon Prime and I absolutely love it! The O-Cedar MicroTwist™ cleans up dirt and dust on the first pass with no excess dripping thanks to its super absorbent microfiber head. Woo hoo! That means less time spent mopping the floor! It covers 75% more area at a time with extra large 16-inch mop head. The O-Cedar MicroTwist™ features a specifically-designed twist-off microfiber mop head, making it super easy to replace. Plus, it dries and stores easily with tabs that lock the mop head into place. You can find the O-Cedar MicroTwist™ on Amazon and at a variety of retailers.
I love creating kits and gift baskets and thought it would be a great idea to create a Kitchen Cleaning Kit, including the O-Cedar MicroTwist™ and some other goodies! A Kitchen Cleaning Kit is great to give friends who are getting ready for holiday gatherings or who just moved into a new home. This would be perfect for my best friend who is getting a new apartment with her boyfriend and kids! Here is how to create your very own Kitchen Cleaning Kit.
Create a Kitchen Cleaning Kit
1. Choose a mop that works. I love the O-Cedar MicroTwist™ and think it is definitely the one to include in your Kitchen Cleaning Kit! Getting your floor clean is quick and easy with this mop!
2. Choose a container. Typically, I use gift baskets or gift bags when it comes to kits like this. In this case, a perfect companion to the O-Cedar MicroTwist™ is the O-Cedar QuickWring Bucket. I found this on Amazon and thinks it goes great with the mop and holds all the goodies together.
3. Choose a pair of rubber gloves. Depending on who will be doing the cleaning, choose rubber gloves that fit his or her personality. I love girly things, so I went with the pink and zebra-striped rubber gloves.
4. Choose a mop cleaner. I like my mop cleaners to smell good, making sure they deodorize and sanitize at the same time. For the Kitchen Cleaning Kit, you’ll want it to fit in the bucket, so be sure to choose a smaller sized bottle.
5. Include paper towels and trash bags. With all the cleaning going on, you’ll want to also include a roll of paper towels and a box of trash bags. Again, be sure to choose smaller sizes so they can easily fit in the bucket.
I’m so glad I discovered the O-Cedar MicroTwist™ Mop. It’s perfect to clean up after those messy holiday dishes I’m cooking up in the kitchen! Heck, it’s great for keeping our kitchen sparkling clean all year long! Be sure you order yours today!
Have you used the O-Cedar MicroTwist™ Mop before?
What else would include in your Kitchen Cleaning Kit?