Back-to-School Fashion and Creating Ombre Lips

By Shannon Gurnee
In Fashion
August 4, 2015

This is a sponsored post.

Fashion and beauty trends are constantly changing and I love discovering information about them online. The two I most recently explored online are Back-to-School Fashion Trends for the 2015 School Year and Creating Ombre Lips. Check out these round-ups of these two fun topics.

Check out Back-to-School Fashion Trends for 2015

by themommyfiles at Mode

Check out How to Create Ombre Lips

by themommyfiles at Mode

What do you think about the Back-to-School Fashion Trends for the 2015 School Year or the Ombre Lip Styles?

Shannon Gurnee is the author of Redhead Mom formerly "The Mommy-Files", a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. Shannon and her husband, Frank, have a large family with 6 awesome kids and love living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling, fashion, beauty, technology, wedding ideas and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.

26 Responses to “Back-to-School Fashion and Creating Ombre Lips”

1. Thanks so much for this. I’ve been wanting to do the whole ombre lip thing for a while, but I never knew how to do it!

2. Robin Masshole mommy says:

I don’t wear makeup, but I definitely like the look on other people.

3. The ombre lips are pretty cool looking! I would not mind doing that to mine!

4. I think the ombre lips look so awesome! Now I know how to create the look, I’ll try it out. There’s a big choice for back-to-school fashion this year. It’s hard to believe school is right around the corner.

5. Pam says:

Ombre lips are such a cool look. I don’t know if I could pull it off but it’s really neat.

6. The Ombre Lip Look is cool but probably not for back to school but maybe for the club. The colors are so pretty.

7. Since I have a second grade boy, he is not quite into fashion and trends. Anything comfortable.

8. Catherine S says:

I really like the look of ombre lips. I don’t wear any makeup, but I wish share this with others.

9. beautiful!! I lick my lips way too much, but for a photo shoot this would be a lot of fun!

10. Liz Mays says:

That look is really pretty. People will be all over this when they’re off to make first impressions.

11. I have not seen this new ombre look on the lips. It is really interesting!

12. What a great collection of back to school fashion ideas. I’m sure there will be lots of stylish kids this school year.

13. Valerie says:

I like the back to school fashion ideas! I will have to check out the ombre lips. I haven’t heard of that yet.

14. Debbie Denny says:

I am still debating this. The colors are great but I dont think for me.

15. Ombre has been such a popular trend lately! I think ombre lips are so cool looking.

16. Penelope says:

Wow, that’s one I’m going to need to practice. Otherwise I’m afraid I’d look like I belong in the Hunger Game’s Capitol.

17. Crystal says:

Those are some fun looks! I could probably do some of the more subtle transitions.

18. I can’t believe it’s time for back to school already! Seems like summer just started!

19. Ann Bacciaglia says:

This is such a cool lip trend. I love the pink combinations. I am going to give it a try.

20. Kristi says:

I have always wondered how people do the Ombre lip look. A great tutorial on how to do it.

21. I’d try these tips myself but people would think I had lost my mind ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m sure it looks much better on you than on me! ๐Ÿ™‚

22. I’m not big on ombre anything for some reason, especially that ombre hair trend, back in the day we called it too cheap to touch up your roots, not sure I get the point of an ombre lip either. I guess it’s a good thing I don’t have kids because if I did they’d be lucky if they got to do it by senior year of high school, certainly no sooner in my book.

23. Rosey says:

Raisinettes are a good secret weapon. ๐Ÿ™‚ Some people can really rock the ombre lips. Others…not so much. ๐Ÿ˜‰

24. Christie says:

I’m loving the ombre lips for fall! Thanks for the heads up on these tutorials

25. Raijean says:

I love a good ombre look, it’s the best way to go this fall. thanks for the tips

26. James Robert says:

Never even heard of this until now. Learn something new every day.