I Love My Shiseido Makeup Products!
I’ve recently discovered and fell in love with Shiseido! Have you ever tried it? Check out these awesome new products from Shiseido!
- Veiled Rouge ($25 each, 8 shades), created by Artistic Director Dick Page, is a stunning line of long-wearing, hydrating lipsticks that provide soft and delicate shine, as though wrapped in a veil of color. I love the colors of the Veiled Rouge lipsticks I received (Orangerie and Skyglow) and was amazed by how hydrated my lips felt after using them! I can’t wait to try more of the Veiled Rouge colors!
- Perfecting Stick Concealer ($25 each, 6 shades) is a moisture-rich concealer that blends into skin effortlessly to conceal blemishes, dullness, and areas of discoloration while providing full coverage – perfect for on the spot touch ups. I received the Light shade, but think the Natural Light shade might be a better shade for my skin color.
- Glow Enhancing Primer SPF 15 ($30) instantly adds a soft radiance effect and creates a lustrous foundation finish using optical light technology, which enhances skin’s clarity and adds a vibrant glow.
- New shades are being added to the Shimmering Cream Eye Color collection ($25 each, 4 new shades), created by Artistic Director Dick Page and featuring delicate pastel pigments that are “soft and beautiful with a complexity usually found in deeper shades.” The Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Mousseline is so pretty and glides on so smoothly. They have a bunch of different colors and I can’t wait to try out the other ones!
- Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum ($89) targets skin’s network of capillaries to restore skin’s circulation and achieve an even-toned, glowing complexion while dramatically reducing discoloration, redness, and signs of aging
- Ibuki Multi Solution Gel ($38) is a moisturizing gel solution that helps skin bounce back from skincare emergencies by targeting roughness, visible pores, breakouts and blemish marks for clear smooth and more beautiful skin
- White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 22 ($57) provides nonstop brightening through time released capsules and anti-oxidants Vitamin C & E, so skin remains radiant and moisturized all day long
I love Shiseido makeup and can’t wait to try more of their makeup products! I’ve also heard amazing things about the Sheseido Skincare products. I would love to try those someday!
What is your favorite Shiseido products?