GLOSSYBOX April 2015 Subscription Box Review
I am loving makeup lately and was super excited when my GLOSSYBOX subscription makeup box came this month! I am loving all the goodies that came in my GLOSSYBOX! Not only do I love the goodies that came in the box, but I love how affordable it is to join! With a GLOSSYBOX subscription, you’ll receive five luxury beauty products, delivered to your doorstep, each month. You’ll receive free shipping within the United States and it will only cost $21 per month! Check out my GLOSSYBOX April 2015 Subscription Box Review!
Estee Lauder famously said, “I didn’t get where I am by thinking about it or dreaming it. I got there by doing it.” Much like her entrepreneurial grandmother, Aerin Lauder is the Founder and Creative Director of her own namesake brand. The bold and colorful pop art-inspired April box is an homage to these strong women, who dared to delve into the unknown and unexpeected to make their dreams a reality. Check out all the items I received in my April 2015 GLOSSYBOX subscription!
– Julep Gel Eye Glider (Smoky Plum) – Clinically proven to last for more than 10 hours, this eye pencil has the color payoff of a gel eyeliner. The waterproof formula glides on easily, sets in 30 seconds, and then stays put. Eyeliner shouldn’t stand in in the way of adventures! Colors will vary. PRODUCT APPLICATION – To make application even easier, warm up your Gel Eye Glider by running it across the back of your hand.
– ESTÉE LAUDER Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum – If you could see your skin 4 weeks from now, you’d start tonight. From the storied beauty brand comes this intensive serum that helps reduce the look of uneven skintone with a proprietary technology, which works on contact to brighten dark spots and impart moisture. Apply on clean skin AM and PM before your moisturizer. PRODUCT APPLICATION – Do not neglect to use sunscreen (at least SPF 15) each day to continually protect skin from harmful UV rays. Yes, even when it’s cloudy out!
– OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS Stained Gloss – Behold a bright gloss that’s insanely wearable! Inspired by the translucence of stained glass, OCC’s high shine Stained Gloss takes the cult classic Lip Tar into semi-sheer territory. The vegan, gluten-free formula contains hemp oil and vitamin E and peppermint oil, and leaves behind a reflective jelly finish. PRODUCT APPLICATION – Wear Stained Gloss over lipstick for customizable color, or use alone as a beautiful semi-transparent cheek stain!
– MARRAKESH Endz: Split End Mender & Preventer – Lengthen the time between haircuts with this powerful blend of nutrient-rich argan oil, fortifying hemp seed oil and hydrolyzed wheat protein. It tames, repairs and seals damaged split ends, while offering long-lasting frizz and static control. PRODUCT APPLICATION – Apply a small amount to wet or dry hair, concentrating on the bottom half. Press gently into the ends. Leave in and style as usual.
– AERIN BEAUTY Waterlily Sun – Welcome spring with a fresh, floral blend from the effortless beauty brand. Meant to capture the feeling of sunlight reflecting on water, this features bright Sicilian bergamot and lush dewy greens, balanced with delicate waterlily, jasmine sambac and warm musk. PRODUCT APPLICATION – Aerin likes to spray fragrance on her hair brush to add a light scent. Another tip? Spritz your suitcase or overnight bag to keep articles smelling fresh during your travels.
The GLOSSYBOX Subscription also included a Mystery Bonus (discount to use when purchasing items through GLOSSYBOX) and a fun makeup bag! I am loving GLOSSYBOX!!
Have you subscribed to GLOSSYBOX before?
What would your favorite item from this month’s box be?