How to Use the New Video Embed Feature with YesVideo
Last year, I had the opportunity to be a YesVideo Blogger. It was so awesome learning about the company and their services and even getting a hands on experiences of them myself! I remember when we had the opportunity to share our videos on Facebook. That was pretty cool, but I wanted to be able to share the videos on my blog as well. That feature wasn’t yet available though. Well, guess what? It is now! Woot woot!
I am so excited that YesVideo has created the new video embed feature! There is no more needing to link outwards from my blog to the video or sharing a link with my readers elsewhere. We can now view these awesome memories directly on our websites while reading the stories we want to share. It’s pretty dang awesome and exciting!
Check out how easy it is to create a video embed code on your blog:
1. Visit share.yesvideo.com and Sign In to your YesVideo account.
2. Find your favorite video from your video library.
3. In the movie viewer, find the clip you want to embed. Once the chapter is playing, click “+ Create a link to this chapter.”
4. A URL will populate. Click the “get embed code” link below the URL.
5. A new window containing the HTML embed code for your video will appear at the top of your screen. Copy & paste the code on your website, and the video will be able to play directly in your webpage.
Check out our family videos I was able to embed from my YesVideo Account below!
Have you used YesVideo before? What video would you share and embed on your blogger?
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine.