8 New Deals this March Under $80
Beauty Encounter, every girl’s favorite online beauty shop, starts a new month and a new week with their awesome deals. Every week, there’s a new set of discount fragrance, makeup, body treats, and bath essentials to choose from. You’re probably waiting for the right time to buy another must-have so this may be your lucky day! Here are 8 discounted products from the most trusted beauty brands in the world. The best part: they’re only under $80.
1. Christian Dior Capture Totale One Essential Skin Boosting Super Serum ($79.95). Detoxify and eliminate wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and other skin impurities with this all-in-one skin boosting serum. Dior created a skincare product that will not only make you look flawless but also inhibits the aging process with the detoxifying ingredients found in this serum.
2. Redken All Soft Shampoo ($12.95). As we grow old, our hair becomes dry and brittle. We can’t control the harmful chemicals in our environment, especially because we’re always exposed to pollutants. With this shampoo by Redken, expect to have soft hair once again. Experience a shinier hair everytime you move.
3. Biolage Hydra Therapie Ultra-Hydrating Balm ($14.99). The problem with thick hair is that it’s prone to frizz and unmanageable volume. What you need is a hair balm that can keep your hair in place while adding shine, moisture, and softness. This balm seals the cuticle to prevent the hair from drying and being coarse.
4. Cafe Cafe Puro Intenso Femme by Cafe-Cofinluxe eau de toilette spray ($4.99). If you want a unique, stylish discount fragrance spray, Cafe Cafe Puro Intenso Femme is the right pick. Not too strong or potent, this fragrance will catch the attention of the guy you’re eyeing for a long time. Don’t forget to wear something read when your scent suggests something femme and intensely seductive.
5. Lacoste Essential by Lacoste for Men ($39.99). Don’t forget your man when you’re shopping for fragrances. Another discount fragrance comes in the refreshing bottle of Lacoste Essential. That woody base, added with some fresh and spicy notes will give him a charming boost. Just remind him though that his smiles are only for you.
6. Lancome Color Fever Gloss Sensual Vibrant Lipshine ($18.99). Now that springtime touches your fingertips, allow your lips to kiss the dazzling shade of Charming Pink in this vibrant lipshine from Lancome. For easy contour and coverage, Lancome created a special-crafted applicator to even out the color and to make your lips plump and juicy.
7. Daisy by Marc Jacobs for Women – Miniature Collection ($39.95). Marc Jacobs’ line of Daisy perfumes is so popular that women can’t resist the unique charming scent of flowers in every bottle. Daisy has a vintage spark, a refreshing sparkle, and a youthful scent that will effortlessly make you feel happy upon application.
8. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tea ($8.99). Finally, this is something that will make you feel clean, beautiful and well-rested after a long day of strain at work or in school. Soothe your tired skin with this body wash and foam bath product from Bath & Body Works. Its main ingredient Eucalyptus tea helps in improving your mind, flushing away stress through its aromatherapy properties.
All products are reduced for only this week so drop by Beauty Encounter’s website as soon as you can. You may also join their March giveaway to enjoy prizes or check out the newest Beauty Encounter discount coupons this month.
Special guest post provided to The Mommy-Files.