Baby Review: The New Age of Baby Monitors
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of VTech Communications for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
From the moment you find out you are pregnant with your child, you want nothing but the best for him or her. One of the brands I have come to trust and use in our home is VTech. Not only do they make phones and toys, but also baby monitors. Yes, that’s what I said – baby monitors! They aren’t just your classic baby monitors where you simply hear the baby though. You can see your baby too!
VTech first made its market debut in 1976 and since then has become one of the top three competitors for cordless communication in the United States. VTech is introducing a new line in their Safe & Sound® baby monitor series, the VM333. The VM333 has many features that allow parents to closely monitor their babies and infants without having to enter their bedroom repeatedly.
The VM333 provides a camera with full range of motion and a built in high video resolution and sound quality for up to 1,000 feet away, providing flexibility and reliability as mom or dad moves about the home. Parents can lay their babies down to sleep with a peace of mind because the VM333 has a 2.8 inch video screen and 2x’s zooming capability to parents can observe any movements, big or small. Parents can also take advantage of the intercom system, which will allow you to give comforting words to your child without entering the room.
The VM333 is awesome because you cannot only hear every sound your little one makes, but you can also see every step he or she takes from any room in your home. The all-new pan and tilt feature makes it even easier to see your little one from a distance. The VM333 even has Infrared LED, which lets you view your baby at night without disturbing them. That’s pretty dang sweet!
Other features include:
– The Temperature Sensor – Helps to keep your little one cozy. The temperature indicator on the parent unit will let you know when it’s time to adjust the thermostat so your little one is as comfortable as possible.
– Multiple Viewing Options – You can choose between single view (one camera only), split view (cycles through cameras on single view before stopping on split view) and patrol mode (single view that transitions to a different camera every 7 seconds) to keep an eye on as many as 8 rooms at once).
– Full-Motion Video – With up to 25 frames per second, you can see your child’s every move on clear, dynamic video.
– Large Color Screen – Never miss a smile with the high-resolution, 2.8-inch color LCD.
– Talk-Back Intercom – Sometimes all your baby needs is to hear the sound of your voice. Comfort your infant from any room with the built-in intercom on the portable parent unit.
– Vibrating Sound-Alert on the Parent Unit – Enjoy some added peace by being silently alerted when there is sound in the baby room.
– Digital Transmission – This 2.4GHz system digitally transmits audio and video signals, so you can rest assured the only sounds you – and only you – will hear are your baby’s.
– 5-Level Sound Indicator – Graphic bars on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby’s room so you can visually monitor the noise level with the unit muted.
This is an awesome baby monitor and one that will definitely leave you feeling that your baby is super safe! Be sure to Follow VTech on Facebook and Like VTech on Twitter for more product information and special offers.
This looks like such a great baby monitor. I will have to keep this in mind for a shower gift as I’m not having any more myself.