Give Your Baby a Great Start with Prenatal Multi Vitamins
From the moment you find you find out you are pregnant with your child, you want only the best for him or her. You also find yourself wanting to give your baby the best possible start in life. That healthy start can be as easy as taking a Prenatal Vitamin.
I don’t know about you, but even before we started trying to get pregnant, I started taking Prenatal Vitamins. I felt so good knowing that I was giving my babies the best starts in life I could! I recently discovered Liquid Health Prenatal Multi Vitamins, which are made for women before, during and after pregnancy. This liquid prenatal vitamin supplement is a great way to get significant nutrients from prenatal vitamins that pills and capsules can’t deliver. The liquid formula allows the body to more fully absorb the vitamins and minerals, which translates to better nutrition for developing babies.
What are some of the vitamins and minerals you’ll find in Prenatal Vitamins?
– Folate – Folic acid is not natural and must be converted to folate in the liver for the body to utilize it. Almost all multi-vitamins and prenatal supplements use the synthetic form of folic acid. Be sure to read the label carefully to ensure you are getting folate in your supplement, or just mere folic acid. Liquid Health Prenatal uses only 100% organic certified lemon-peel extract, which is a wholefood source of folate. Folic acid is important in that it helps women of childbearing age to reduce their risk of having a pregnancy affected by spina bifida or other neural tube defects.
– Organic and Natural Multi-Vitamin Blend of B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, & B12. – B-Vitamins are known for helping to maintain the health of cells, a healthy nervous system and excellent energy levels.
– Iron – Iron is an essential nutrient in human health, playing a role in immune function, cardiovascular health and cognitive development.
– Calcium and Vitamin D – Calcium helps women to avoid losing their bone density, as the baby uses calcium for its own bone growth. Vitamin D is necessary for proper calcium utilization.
– Vitamin A – Beta-carotene must be converted to Vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is a vital nutrient that aids in cell growth, reproduction, and the formation of bone tissue.
– NutraFlora – A natural prebiotic fiber is a simple way to deliver the advantage of soluble fiber and the related health benefits such as improved calcium absorption and strengthened digestive and immune systems. NutraFlora optimizes digestive function in a gentle and effective way. NutraFlora supports good health from the inside, so normal function follows naturally.
– Zinc – Zinc is involved in numerous aspects of cellular metabolism. It is an essential mineral that occurs naturally in some foods. Zinc is required for the catalytic activity of approximately 100 enzymes and it has important roles in healthy immune function, wound healing, DNA synthesis, protein synthesis, and cell division. Zinc also supports normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood, and adolescence. It is required to help maintain a proper sense of smell and taste.
Have you or do you take Prenatal Vitamins? Have you ever taken the liquid form?