Enjoy Private Golf Club Access with MasterCard #PricelessGolf #MC
When I first moved to the Central Coast, I enrolled in General Education Courses and a Beginning Golf Course at our local community college. The Golf Course was a lot of fun, even when I swung with all my might and missed the ball! Then I got to play for reals on a big golf course a few years later, except this time I was like 8 months pregnant with my oldest son. It wasn’t until this past year that I again played on a big golf course (the one I lived on). Then I had the opportunity to check out Private Club Access with up to 3 friends thanks to MasterCard!
There were several TPC Golf Courses to choose from and I chose TPC Valencia. We left early in the morning and drove down to the golf course for an 11:00 am tee time. TPC Valencia was well-marked and easy to find. The real excitement kicked in as we entered the gates and drove into the parking lot.
Once we arrived, we headed to the Golf Shop, where they were ready for us and super friendly. We were directed outside to the golf carts, where we had our own attendant who led us to the Practice Range. I honestly think I hit better at the Practice Range, but the entire experience was a memorable one.
After we were done practicing, it was time to hit the 18 hole golf course. It is a beautiful course! The first 9 holes were definitely easier than the last 9 holes. We had the challenges of sand, water, and brush to overcome and did pretty well overall! However, there was a tree and a pond that ate our golf balls – ha ha!
Here are some tips if you are visiting a TPC Golf Course:
– Wear Khaki Pants – shorts are ok as well – just no denim)
– Wear a collared shirt – I also noticed women wearing modest tanktops as well)
– Wear comfortable shoes – Even though you might be driving a golf cart, there will still be a lot of walking on the course!
– Bring a golfing glove to wear – We forgot to request a glove on this golfing trip and by the end, we were both really wishing we had one.
– Bring your MasterCard with you – in case you want to purchase snacks at the snack bar or snack cart)
– Bring your camera – so you can record your fun memories with family and friends)
– Watch out for Rattle Snakes – they like to hang out in the bushes on the side of the golf course.
– Use a golf cart! I couldn’t have imagined walking the entire course and was thankful we were able to get a golf cart rental (it was included in our Private Club Access Experience)
– Make sure you have plenty of golf balls! There are parts of this course that are very challenging, so make sure you have plenty of golf balls on hand. With the MasterCard Priceless Golf Experience, we received a box of one dozen golf balls to play with.
Thanks to MasterCard, Shavaughn and I were able to enjoy a day of Private Club Access at a TPC Course and we chose TPC California. You can enjoy Private Club Access with 3 guests once a year as well if you are a Your World and World Elite MasterCard holder! Indulge yourself in the same white glove treatment that is typically reserved for lifetime TPC course regulars and book a tee time to suit your schedule.
When you arrive, you and your guests will receive a specially selected welcome gift. You will also be handed a key to your own private locker. With this experience, you can also gain access to all the member amenities during your stay such as the pub, dining room and practice facilities.
Your World and World Elite MasterCard brings you the opportunity to be a part of the action, reaction and relaxation that is synonymous with a Tournament Players Club.
– Access to each Private Club one time per year
– Private member treatment
– Welcome gift upon arrival
– Dedicated locker
– Access to membership amenities (i.e. bar, dining, golf course, practice facilities)
– 14-day booking window