Live in a Healthier Home with Filtrete
We have a big family and with that comes a high need for healthy air. Thanks to Filtrete, they make it possible…and easy to do! Filtrete Brand from 3M makes an entire line of air filters for your home’s heating and cooling system. Filtrete Brand air filters start at only a few dollars, last up to three months and can be purchased at Lowe’s, Target, Walmart, Costco or your local hardware store. You can find a location near you by visiting FindMyFiltreteFilter.com.
Based on 2012 Burke Brand Health Tracking, the Filtrete Filters are the most trusted brand of furnace filters you can get. They help to create a healthy home and healthier indoor air by capturing airborne dust, allergens, bacteria and viruses. They also help maintain the airflow in heating and cooling systems, which may help prevent stress on the system and reduce the amount of energy you may need to reach desired air temperatures in your home. Some of the other electrostatically charged filters out there with similar ratings are tightly woven and may restrict airflow in the heating and cooling system. This may cause your system to work harder and run longer – not a good thing for the pocketbook!
For home buyers and sellers alike, indoor air quality is a crucial aspect to consider. Ensuring that your home has high-quality air filters installed is not only important for your health and comfort, but it can also be a selling point when it comes time to put your home on the market. Prospective buyers are often looking for homes with features that promote a healthy and safe living environment, and having top-of-the-line air filters like Filtrete can help to make your home stand out from the rest. So if you’re looking to sell my home atlanta or any other location, it’s worth investing in high-quality air filters to help attract potential buyers and ensure that your home is as safe and healthy as possible.
ABOUT THE FILTRETE ODOR REDUCTION FILTER (1200 MPR)
Homeowners will often turn to products to help mask the odors in their home but often times don’t realize that they may be contributing to poor indoor air quality. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, air fresheners release volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into the air while scented candles and incense may contain particulates, soot and chemicals. These also only provide temporary relief from odors by masking them in one particular room but doing nothing to remove the odors from the entire home.
The Filtrete Odor Reduction Filter:
– Has a unique two-sided design, with one side that captures large airborne particles and the second side that removes household odors.
– Is the most effective 1” odor-reduction filter at removing odors in the home – such as those from cooking, tobacco smoke, pets, mildew and cleaning chemicals – and is 65 times more effective* than other carbon filters (*Based on comparison of organic vapor capacity vs. other national retail furnace filter brands)
– Starts to remove even the strongest odors in minutes after the furnace fan is turned on.
– Also helps improve indoor air quality and captures airborne allergens such as pollen, mold spores, dust mite debris, smoke, pet dander and smog from the air passing through the filter.
– Lasts up to three months for odor removal and particle capture for air passing through the filter.
– MSR Price: $15.99
FILTRETE HEALTHY HOME REMODEL CONTEST
To help homeowners address their indoor air concerns, Filtrete Brand, known for its air and water filtration products, partnered with Mike Holmes, renowned HGTV contractor, on the Filtrete Healthy Home Remodel Contest. One grand-prize winner, selected by Mike Holmes, received $30,000 worth of home inspections, repairs and renovations by a Holmes Group approved contractor. Plus, four first-prize winners were awarded $5,000 cash to put towards home repairs.
You can hear more about the entries, participants and winners by visiting Filtrete on Facebook and Twitter. Also be sure to register to receive seasonal e-newsletters featuring special offers, filter change reminders, better home living tips and more by visiting Filtrete online at http://www.Filtrete.com.
– According to the EPA, air fresheners release VOCs into the air, and scented candles and incense may contain particulates, soot and chemicals. These also only provide temporary relief from odors by masking them in one particular room but doing nothing to remove odors from the entire home.
– The EPA has identified indoor air pollution as one of the top five urgent environmental risks to public health.
– Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) declares May to be “National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month.”
– The American Lung Association (ALA) releases the State of the Air Report in April, which identifies the cities and towns with the worst outdoor air. But did you know that the air inside your home could be 2-5 times worse than the air outside, according to the EPA?
What are you doing to make the air cleaner and healthier in your home?
This is a compensated post as part of the Healthy Home Club Ambassador Program.
All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Leave a Reply