Bejeweled Frenzy Game + Flash Giveaway!!!
We love playing games in our family – whether they are board games, video games, or games on our phone – and Bejeweled is one of my favorites! You can imagine how anxious I was to get my hands on the new Bejeweled Frenzy Game from Hasbro. This game is the card version of the addictive online Bejeweled Game.
Playing is easy and the game is ideal for ages 8 and up, with 2 to 4 players. Simply collapse matching cards and collect gems – you can earn bonus points with Boost Gems! When the cards run out, count up your points for each card stack and Boost Gem. Whoever has the highest score is the Bejeweled Frenzy winner! The game also comes with a link to redeem four Rare Gems to be used in the Bejeweled Blitz online game. Mobile device is not included. To access the digital features, you must be 13 years or older and have a valid Facebook account. Additional terms and conditions apply to digital features offer.
Includes 84 cards, 7 Boost Gems, case and instructions. The approximate retail price is $14.99.
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will win the Bejeweled Frenzy Game!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment who you would love to play this game with if you won!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Hasbro Game Night on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Hasbro Game Night on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Share the giveaway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to The Mommy-Files YouTube Channel – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Pinterest – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Instagram – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 2 ENTRIES per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 12:00 p.m. PST on July 3rd, 2013! Any entries after this time will be disqualified!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.