Wendy’s Made a Difference This Father’s Day + Giveaway
I am part of The Motherhood blogger network. The Motherhood and Wendy’s partnered in support of this campaign. Wendy’s compensated me for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
What did you do this past Father’s Day weekend? We were traveling and spending time as a couple in Las Vegas and having a fabulous time. At Wendy’s, customers and fans were heading to the restaurant and buying Frosty treats for their families. Over Father’s Day weekend, when you bought a cold and delicious Frosty, Wendy’s donated 50 cents to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. Customers could even donate by purchasing a Frosty pin-up for $1. Wendy’s donated an additional 25 cents to the Foundation for every Frosty Card sent. In 2012, the Father’s Day Frosty Campaign raised more than $1.4 million.
Wendy’s did an awesome job of collecting donations for the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. They not only collected 50 cents from each Frosty purchase (including the new Frosty Waffle Cone), but they also collected donations via Facebook and Twitter. Wendy’s fans shared their first Frosty memories with the #FirstFrosty hashtag. For each story, image or video, Wendy’s donated $1, up to $50,000.
As a part of the celebration of this awesome cause, Wendy’s is giving away a $5.00 gift card to one lucky winner on The Mommy-Files!!!!
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will win a $5.00 Wendy’s gift card!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment your first Frosty memory!!!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Share the giveaway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to The Mommy-Files YouTube Channel – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Pinterest – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Instagram – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 2 ENTRIES per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on June 27th, 2013! Any entries after this time will be disqualified!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.