It’s Not Complicated – Gifts for Dad This Father’s Day
This is a sponsored post from our friends at AT&T. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Can you believe Father’s Day is almost here? I can’t! So, what is the best Father’s Day gift? One that’s not complicated! What’s better? A portable Bluetooth speaker, or the latest smartphone? You decide. We’ve got something for every Dad, from grill masters to weekend athletes to techies. At AT&T, we offer the following apps and products that will make selecting the perfect present for Dad a snap.
For the dad who likes to kick back and relax during the summer:
- iGrill: pairs up with your iOS or Android device to alert you when your meat has reached optimum grilling temperatures. Feel free to step inside and check out the game without fearing that you’ll burn dinner.
- ZAGG Invisible Shield: military grade screen protector with a lifetime warranty. Tough enough to keep potential cooking stains at bay.
- JBL PlayUp: portable bluetooth speaker can go with you to the pool, the deck, or by thegrill. Perfect to pump some jams while the steaks sizzle.
So your dad is more of the always on-the-go type? Not a problem:
- ZAGG Sparq 3100: this plug in charger doubles as a battery to keep you powered up on the go.
- Yurbuds Inspired for Men: It’s tough to find a good pair of earbuds that go in and stay in comfortably. Yurbuds is the answer. Yurbuds guarantees that they will fit you perfectly and they won’t fall out in the midst of any task or workout.
- Incipio Atlas: ruggedized case for iPhone 5 that will keep it safe and dry regardless of the next adventure takes you on.
And for those technologically advanced dads? We’ve got something for them too:
- MP50 Projector: HD mini projector that can fit in your pocket. Dad can show a PowerPoint at work and a movie to the kids at home. Perfect for both home and the office.
- iNotebook: Is your dad having a hard time letting go of the old paper and pen? No problem, iNotebook is a traditional pad and pen, but transfers notes directly to your iPad. It is the best of both worlds.
- LG Optimus G Pro: hot off the grill, this new on the market phone would be a great gift for any dad. Equipped with countless features, including an app that turns the phone into a universal remote, this phone will transition seamlessly into anyone’s life.
- Blackberry Z10: the phone that will keep dads needs in mind. Not only do all apps and features work swimmingly together, this phone is perfect to be paired with the MP50 Projector since it conveniently sports the HDMI outlet needed to connect.
Other tips to make your Dad’s transition to his new smartphone even easier!
- Don’t forget you can trade in your Dad’s current smartphone to AT&T and be eligible to receive at least $100 off the purchase of a new smartphone, including the new Samsung Galaxy® S 4, BlackBerry® Z10, LG Optimus G Pro or 32 GB HTC One®!
- Use AT&T Mobile Transfer – an app that syncs contacts, photos and videos from your old phone to your new phone.
- Use AT&T Ready2Go, a free service that helps you to easily set up and personalize your Dad’s device in minutes from your personal computer. With Ready2Go, it’s easy to set up your email accounts, import your contacts, connects to your social networks and more.
What are you doing for dad this Father’s Day?