Improve Your Shower with the Waterpik + Giveaway
I received a prize pack from WaterPik to facilitate this review. The giveaway is sponsored by WaterPik. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
I am always amazed by how much better I feel after I take a good shower. By good shower, I mean warm water and relaxing flow of water coming from my showerhead that is still able to rinse my hair of the shampoo and conditioner I use. To think I didn’t have the Waterpik RainFall+ Showerhead before! Thanks to Waterpik, I received a Home Improvement gift basket, which included the Waterpik RainFall+ Showerhead. What an awesome bathroom improvement!
Waterpik is the creator of the RainFall+ Showerhead that gives your shower a luxurious spa-like experience in an instant. Installing the RainFall+ Showerhead is simple – no tools or experts required – and takes about 5 minutes. It will change your entire shower routine!
Do you want to make bathroom improvements but are afraid of how to get started? Let’s start here! Bathroom improvements are simple ways to make a big impact on your home and updating your showerhead is one of the best ways to get started. Simply change out your showerhead for a new Waterpik RainFall+ showerhead to give it a relaxing, luxury spa experience in an instant. Installation is simple and takes about 5 minutes. That’s right – no plumber or special tools needed.
MORE ABOUT WATERPIK SHOWERHEADS
Waterpik Showerheads are awesome! Even at low water pressure, Waterpik Showerheads with OptiFLOW® technology can improve water force up to 30% by more efficiently channeling water – giving you a more powerful shower experience.
Redefining the luxury shower experience, the RainFall+ provides a variety of spray settings for a unique spa-like experience. Choose from 7 high performance spray modes from invigorating full body coverage to relaxing pulsating massage. Once you try the Waterpik RainFall+ showerhead, you’ll look forward to every shower you take!
Waterpik also has other models. If you’re looking for a customized handheld showerhead, the Riata showerhead by Waterpik provides a hybrid flow control dial letting you choose power or savings to create 14 custom spray settings. Full Flow, EcoFlow® and the water savings trickle, volume options are available in each of the following spray settings: pulsating massage, full body + massage, full body, massage + Powerspray™, Powerspray™, full body + mist and mist. Waterpik has so many different options to choose from!
As part of this campaign, I also had the opportunity to ask Lifestyle and Design Editor and Founder of Coco+Kelley, Cassandra LaValle a few questions about home improvement. Check it out!
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will receive a WaterPik Gift Basket, including the WaterPik RainFall+, Electric Candles, and $25 Home Depot Gift Card!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what your favorite feature of the WaterPik RainFall+ is.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow WaterPik on Twitter– 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a fan of WaterPik on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Share the giveaway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to The Mommy-Files YouTube Channel – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Pinterest – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 2 ENTRIES per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on June 19th, 2013! Any entries after this time will be disqualified!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.