Beauty: ToiletTree Professional Skin Care System + Giveaway
A product sample was provided by ToiletTree. The giveaway is sponsored by ToiletTree. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
We are all pretty busy these days, aren’t we? I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t focus on me as much as I used to or as much as I need to. Especially since I’ve hit my later thirties, I’ve noticed that I need to take better care of my skin and my cleaning routines. I’d like to introduce you to a great product not only for you, but for your whole family (yes, the kids too) – The ToiletTree ProfessionalSkin Care System. The rotating brush system delivers daily deep cleaning and gentle exfoliation for all skin types, and it’s water-resistant (perfect for the shower or bath). It comes with 2 face exfoliators (1 soft for sensitive skin types & 1 medium for normal skin types), 1 body exfoliator, and 1 pumice sphere
I’ve been using it pretty much every day for the last 2 weeks, and I have to admit that I really feel a difference in the softness of my skin and feel confident that it’s removing all the dirt, makeup and sweat. Not only do I use the body exfoliator in the shower, but my 6 year-old twins use it on each other when they are in the bath. I now have to bribe them with the use of the exfoliator in order to get them into the bath these days. I only wish that the pumice sphere was larger as it works wonders on my feet. I love it!
I must admit, though, after the first week I thought my skin was getting worse, but I quickly realized that the deep cleaning and daily stimulation was getting rid of the blackheads, and blemishes.
It seems to be reducing the appearance of fine lines and visible pores. I’m hoping and wishing it will get rid of all my wrinkles, but I’ll take what I can get.
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will receive a ToiletTree Professional Skin Care System in Pink, Grey, or Blue!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what your favorite feature of the ToiletTree Professional Skin Care System is.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow ToiletTree on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a fan of ToiletTree on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Share the giveaway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to The Mommy-Files YouTube Channel – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Pinterest – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 2 ENTRIES per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on June 24th, 2013! Any entries after this time will be disqualified!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.