Party with a Purpose – Monster High Dolls Giveaway
This is a sponsored post from our friends at Ghouls Helping Ghouls. The giveaway is sponsored by the Ghouls Helping Ghouls Program. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Who loves to throw a party? We do, we do! Our girls love Monster High Dolls, so as soon as I learned about the Ghouls Helping Ghouls Skullership, I immediately wanted to know more! Let’s talk about the Ghouls Helping Ghouls Program.
Gen Z (0-18 years old) is a generation defined as un-bordered, optimistic, inspired and entrepreneurial. With the power and knowledge of the world at their fingertips, how do parents today harness and nurture their kids’ passion into something productive?
Lisa Cerone, mother of 14-year old Lulu, knows first-hand about the discipline and encouragement it takes to foster big aspirations from a small person. At the age of 10 years old, Lulu Cerone single-handedly created, organized, and executed a large-scale, school-wide fundraiser to help aid the earthquake victims in Haiti, raising more than $4,000.
Today, Lulu is inspiring friends, classmates and her community to give back in whatever ways they can. Her good work caught the eye of one of the most popular tween girl brands – Monster High®, who, going through June 9, will give Philanthro-party hosts a chance to win a $1,000 cash donation to their cause of choice.
ABOUT THE “GHOULS HELPING GHOULS” SKULLERSHIP
– Fans are asked to submit a short description and photo around how they most represent the spirit of “Ghouls Helping Ghouls,” through Philanthro-parties.
– Fans may enter the contest by visiting www.ghoulshelpingghouls.com and following the rules for submission.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Ghouls Helping Ghouls Prize Pack from Monster High, including Monster High Doll, Double Feature DVD, T-Shirt and Magazine!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment how you would inspire your favorite ghoul to give back with a Ghoulish party
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Share the giveaway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to The Mommy-Files YouTube Channel – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Pinterest – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on June 9th, 2013! Any entries after this time will be disqualified!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.