Learn to Play Music with TakeLessons.com Today!
Growing up, I always wanted to learn how to play the piano. I could play the piano by ear, but I couldn’t figure out for the life of me how to read music. I would love for our kids to have the opportunity to take music lessons, but it can get kind of pricey.
Let me introduce to you TakeLessons.com, a San Diego-based site that pairs local music teachers with students. All of the teachers at TakeLessons.com go through rigorous background checks and post their credentials and music expertise on the site. TakeLessons.com does the rest and helps families find local music teachers that best suit their kids’ needs. This is especially good for someone on a budget or who has a large family – or both!
Right now, TakeLessons.com is having a Spring Sale and offering 20% off all lesson packages through April 1st if you use SPRINGMUSIC at checkout.
TakeLessons connects students and families with private music teachers, arts instructors and academic tutors throughout the US. We’ve been in business since 2006, and have worked with over 30,000 students nationwide. Safety and quality are our priorities; every instructor completes an extensive interview, training, and an annual criminal background check. We assist with scheduling, initial coordination with the instructor, and billing – so all you have to worry about is enjoying your lessons! Your online student account also helps you stay organized with scheduling and billing tools.
We provide In Home and In Studio lessons, as well as Online Lessons, which are a popular option for busy families – all you need is a computer with a webcam, a Skype account, and a good Internet connection. Cut down on commute times by taking lessons in the comfort of your own home!
– Over 30 lesson types available, including guitar, singing, piano, drums, violin, dance, acting, and academic tutoring.
– Lessons available in-studio, in-home or online (via Skype). Lesson prices vary depending on location and length.
– Our most popular lesson package is Quarterly (book 12 lessons, get 1 free). Other packages include month-to-month and Flex (coordinate lesson times as you go along with your instructor)
– 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your first lesson, we’ll find you another teacher, or refund all of your original purchase price, including the first lesson.
– No long-term commitments – switch your schedule, teacher or instrument type at any time
– Teachers available for all ages and all experience levels
This is a sponsored post from our friends at TakeLessons.com, as part of a Mom Bloggers Club Campaign.
All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Leave a Reply