2013 Wilton Yearbook Giveaway
Since I attended my first Wilton ReTreat back in 2010, I have a growing love for the Wilton Yearbook that comes out each year. There are tons of ideas and pictures in each Yearbook! This includes pictures of cakes, cupcakes, candies, as well as directions on basic cake decorating skills and more in the center of the book.
Each year, I have received a signed copy of the Yearbook. Who signs it, you ask? Ask any Wilton Mom Ambassador and she will smile when hearing this question and then emphatically say, “Steve!” He is awesome! He designs all of the amazing pieces of cake art you see in each yearbook. He is definitely one of a kind and filled with so many good ideas!
With the 2013 Wilton Yearbook, you can start planning a year of unforgettable celebrations! Throughout the book, you’ll discover more than 200 spectacular ideas for cakes, cupcakes, cookies and candies perfect for holidays, birthdays and special events. As always, Wilton makes it super easy so that you can make it amazing! Here’s what the 2013 Wilton Yearbook includes:
– Cake Couture! Special Section. It’s a fashion show for red-carpet cakes! Designs play off exciting looks in fabrics, jewelry and art, including an incredible cover cake with colorful curls, big bright flowers and zebra print highlights.
– Halloween Zombies. The holiday section starts off with a horde of stand-up cookie zombies, featuring gory details that will make your guests howl with delight.
– Birthday Fun for Everyone. Designs you’ll see nowhere else, including a video kid cake with a huge candy TV screen, first birthday carriage cakes decorated for a princess or a racecar driver and a dumptruck cake, which pours sprinkles on party cupcakes.
– Wedding Masterpieces. The portfolio for 2013 features cakes with multiple textures and unexpected color combinations. Lattice daisies, tightly woven ruffles with the look of cornelli lace and gathered belts of chocolate fondant are just a few of the exciting looks in store.
– Convenient Step-By-Step Decorating Guide. Decorate with success by following the detailed instructions for techniques used with their 2013 Yearbook cakes. Also includes recipes, baking and serving guide, essentials of decorating and more.
– Product Shops: Pick up the Wilton products you need to make decorating easy and fun!
Soft cover, 248 pages.
5 lucky winners on The Mommy-Files will receive their very own signed copy of the 2013 Wilton Yearbook!!!!
I received a product sample from Wilton to facilitate this review. The giveaway is sponsored by Wilton. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.